Beg for your life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beg for your life

Beg for your life PvP on Xavius for the real horde.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best BG! why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magrathia

Best BG! why? Empty
PostSubject: Best BG! why?   Best BG! why? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:03 pm

Fellas, Im just interested. Which is your favourite BG? Maybe you have more depending on what you looking for.. I mean .. you think WSG is most fun, but you think AV is best for honor etc etc..

For me, I think AB is the most fun BG in general, just because its in a good size and quite different from the others. And premades in AB is great fun Very Happy

Tho, I think WSG is great fun to do now and then, due to the fact that I have Rocket Boots Xtreme, Parachute Cloak and 2xSprint (talents).
When popping sprint+rocketboots+cloak, and jumping out of allie GY, I fly for 370% speed and lands 30yd from our Tunnel Wink
And I also work sweetly as a defender cuz of my Hemo build, and Goblin Rocket Launcher to shoot and stun em Wink
Back to top Go down
Kraizd

Best BG! why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG! why?   Best BG! why? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 am

haha tht must be fun to do xD

I too like AB as its not so hard to get a premade going, most people are familiar with it now, so know what to do Smile And the fact i can use slow fall, mount and get from LM to BS pretty fast, same from BS to GM Smile only great use for slow fall rly ^^

Tho ive enjoyed EotS a lot recently too, maybe as its new and exciting.

My favourite tho, i dont think i have 1, PvP is just great fun anyways, and i laugh at how pissed off i get sometimes xD
Back to top Go down
Envy

Best BG! why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG! why?   Best BG! why? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:46 pm

AB... just because...
Back to top Go down
Honstine
Banned
Banned

Best BG! why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG! why?   Best BG! why? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:27 am

i also votes for AB Wink) maybe WSG not sure ;>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best BG! why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG! why?   Best BG! why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best BG! why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beg for your life :: General section :: General discussion-
Jump to: