Beg for your life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beg for your life

Beg for your life PvP on Xavius for the real horde.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Talents, how to put?

Go down 
+3
Lynnig
Greven
Magrathia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Magrathia

Talents, how to put? Empty
PostSubject: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 am

Everyone asks the question, everyone answers the question.

So, I'd just like to have some brainstorming, why some talents are better than others.

I myself are SealFate - 30/31/0 .. and the reason for that is.. Before I decided to go PvP, I had a 17/44/0 Combat build, and I wanted to improve it for quicker and more crit-rate depending build.

The SealFate with QuickRecovery gives me quite some nice bonus on incomming heals in Arena and BGs.. which is kinda neat!

I've been having fistweaps for quite some while, well. Maybe a bad choice some of you say. But I like the high-end damage.. and I loved it for PvE.
And I've always been having quite some high critrate, round 32% it is right now, and SealFate really makes that worth Smile tho my AP kinda suffers, but that's something to build on Smile

Maybe I'll get some more or less decent daggers, just to have some daggerfun now and then..

So tell me why you have your talents, and ask or give me tips about mine.
Back to top Go down
Greven

PostSubject: Hemo baby   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Hey im hemorrhage specced 21/0/40 and loving it.

What can i say? I dont have to stand behind someone to dps, and cold blood, preperation are just awesome abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lynnig

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm

I got 21 - 40 - 0 and I got two Fists and it works fine both in PvP and in PvE.
I prefer combat Talents in PvP when I meet plate/mail and when I meet cloth/leather I prefer sub daggor specc =)
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:10 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fheboxoRiZZxMe0MuRoxo

30/0/31 -Hemo with ColdBlood + SealFate and Preparation + Premediation.
Great for Arena and other PvP.

I've never in my life been hemo before, I've just now specced it like an hour ago. But I like it, and I think its cool for Arena cuz of it's capability to control the enemy.

(Look at the botton of this post for info about each skill)

This is an example of a fight:

Premeditation --> Garrote (you should have atleast 3 maybe 4 combos here)
--> shiv/hemo to 5 --> KidneyShot
ColdBlood --> SS (2 combos) and quickly build up to 5 combos again with Shiv/hemo/SS
Eviscerate/Rupture (rupture if its a high-armor enemy)

if it aint dead..
Vanish --> Preparation --> Premeditation --> cheap shot (should now have 4, maybe 5 Combos) --> hemo to 5 --> KidneyShot or Eviscerate depending on the remaining health Very Happy

I kinda like the control ,) I might go maces in next season for extra stuns.

Info about the skills:
Cold Blood (1/1) -> When activated, increases the critical strike chance of your next offensive ability by 100%.
SealFate (5/5) -> Your critical strikes from abilities that adds combo points have a 100% chance to add an additional combo point.

Hemorrhage (1/1) -> An instant strike that damages the opponent and causes the target to hemorrhage, increasing any Physical damage dealth to the target by up to 3(10 with lvl 70's trainable rank). Lasts 30 charges or 15 sec. Awards 1 combo point.
Preparation (1/1) -> When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown of your Evasion, Sprint, Vanish, Cold Blood, Adrenaline Rush and Premediation abilities.
Premeditation (1/1) -> When used, adds 2 combo points to your target. You must add to or use those combo points within 10 sec or the combo points are lost.

And some extra talents that makes this build a lil extra cozy:

Initiative (3/3) -> Gives you a 75% chance to add an additional combo point to your target when using your Ambush, Garrote or Cheap Shot ability.
Ruthlessness (3/3) -> Gives your finishing moves a 60% chance to add a combo point to your target.
Relentless strikes (1/1) -> Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to restore 25 energy.
Back to top Go down
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:53 pm

I recently specced AR/Prep, 2XAR = twice the fun. Ive been playing as hemo for a while but i missed my AR in the arena,
I use fists but i htink ill get the maces next seson anyway here is my build:

Assassination (5 points)

5/5 Malice

Combat (33 points)

3/3 Improved Gouge
2/2 Improved Sinister Strike
3/3 Improved Slice and Dice
5/5 Precision
2/2 Improved Sprint
2/2 Improved Kick
5/5 Dual Wield Specialization
1/1 Blade Flurry
4/5 Fist Weapon Specialization
3/3 Aggression
1/1 Adrenaline Rush
2/2 Nerves of Steel

Subtlety (23 points)

5/5 Master of Deception
1/2 Dirty Tricks
5/5 Camouflage
3/3 Initiative
1/1 Ghostly Strike
2/3 Setup
3/3 Serrated Blades
1/1 Preparation
2/2 Dirty Deeds
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Yeah, that's a great build due to the stealth-bonuses.. and the double AR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meatpuppet

PostSubject: My build   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Currently im using 41/20/0 combat mutilate, its excellent with massive damage and insane combo point gain.Although i might try some old school daggers for the memories.
Back to top Go down
tont

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:25 pm

Meatpuppet wrote:
Currently im using 41/20/0 combat mutilate, its excellent with massive damage and insane combo point gain.Although i might try some old school daggers for the memories.

massive dmg. HMM

only way is combat tree, sword build
Back to top Go down
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Anyone heard anything about hemo changes for patch 2.3 ?? or will there be none ?
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:39 pm

Quote :
- Hemorrhage debuffed increased from 10 to 36. Now lasts 10 charges or 15 seconds.
Talents, how to put? Hemo-buffm
Back to top Go down
Dreadx

Dreadx

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:50 pm

Im on combat with maces and it own for pvp Smile fools bane + gladiator mace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talents, how to put?   Talents, how to put? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talents, how to put?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beg for your life :: Classes :: Your class, discuss it! :: Rogue-
Jump to: