Beg for your life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beg for your life

Beg for your life PvP on Xavius for the real horde.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The world pvp raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatpuppet

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:47 pm

Hello people

Tonight was the world raid on Ironforge...stormwind and darnassus, me magrathia, fatalian and kraizd organised a raid within our guild but we had to recruit 60% of the people from outside the guild as most of the people in the guild where either lazy or uncommited..It was good fun in the end and we killed all bosses including tyrande, we made a good impression on some of the major guilds on our server, and gave the allies a hell of a time.

Good job to everyone who came...and shame on you for everyone who didnt
Back to top Go down
Golm

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:01 pm

That was one of the best things I've ever done in this game, the alli cities were flooded with Horde.

The world pvp raid Wowscr10

The world pvp raid Wowscr11

The world pvp raid Wowscr12
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:01 pm

Yes, great job! Sadly I had to leave after SW-boss, cuz I had high feaver and just was too tired to keep on. But I took alot of screenshots in IF which I'll post very soon.

There's a big forum post about the matter on the official forums, read here:
" Massive Horde Raid! " @ Official WoW-forum

and Lynv also making a movie.
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:56 pm

3 pictures ^^
1- Horde is gathering up, tho at different places and ppl started to move out a lil early (and so did we.)
2- Just before the servercrash Very Happy
3- second try at the king. Soon dead Smile

The world pvp raid Wowscrnshot102007175446zt6

The world pvp raid Wowscrnshot102007184731nr2

The world pvp raid Wowscrnshot102007190544hn3
Back to top Go down
Burneo

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Was the raid announced in advance? I would have joined it if I knew about it as I'm yet to collect an old debt from Bronzebeard the midget!
And btw... well done!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:55 pm

The raid have been discussed for quite a while but on certain date have been set, tho.. The date was set around a week before it happened and announced in GuildMessageOfTheDay.. Sorry you did not know! Hopefully well arrange some smaller raid towards IF or likely soon enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The world pvp raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world pvp raid   The world pvp raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world pvp raid
Page 1 of 1