Beg for your life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beg for your life

Beg for your life PvP on Xavius for the real horde.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Premade's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3xit

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:55 pm

2day at 8:48 i tried to make a premade whe had 19 guldies online.

and i asked for a simpel pole: that they say yes or no if they want to come.

And i get only 7/19 People resonds.

Is it so mutch 2ask?????. to put 3 chararstic in the guild chat.

Anyways.

Here is my idea to improve the premade:.

Time 2 add some weeky payment to the guild . 10g each week every member has 2pay , that is not mutch.

And where there is a premade made and you say yes or no or the reason why you can,t come. Or you join a premade that made that week.

You will get 50% of the gold back. The oher 50% will be hold for some guild Events.

Exampel: 1vs1 Event , With gold prices not much but someting.
Exampel: 2v2 "line above"

or City raids , That the guild pays the repairs.

also peopl that make premades adn get them lauched will get a small fee.

Also for players that join a premade and help it kee alive will get something.

peopl that not even can say , Yes or No should pay a higher guild fee in my opnoin.

peace out

afro
Back to top Go down
Meatpuppet

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:10 am

Good idea, though it is slightly complicated.

A lot of the people in this guild are not hardcore pvpers, hell, a lot of them cant even pvp when needed in the first place.They should just join a pve guild since all they want is epix, gg to them.But, if given the right tools such as ability to change guild notes etc, im pretty sure i can organise premades as i am online during that time on most days.
Back to top Go down
Shízzy

Shízzy

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:53 am

Seriously! So some players did not want to do a premade, maybe they were busy doing other things. I mean I agree it’s not that hard to respond and could have quite easily have said yes/no. But again they might have just missed it I know I miss a lot of guild chat when I pvp as I am concentrating on other things. Yes we are a pvp guild and 99% of the time if I see a premade up I will join.

But making players pay to be in the guild is not something I agree with. 10g is not a lot but I thought we were in this for fun I already pay rent/ I already pay for my account now I have to pay to be in a guild, seriously!

I work full time I haven’t got time to mess about with things like this if the majority want this then fine, but it sounds a little extreme for something so minor .

One more thing the whole pay back 50% if you join a premade/raid how is someone going to manage that there are a lot of active accounts now which means someone else will have to waste there time in doing this, keeping track of who paid and who didn’t chasing up players who didn’t and then what if they did not pay /gkick? Are you really going to /gkick lets say one of our top PvP players who have 19+ rated teams and over 400 ress? I would not think so.

From what I understood from all of officers and Guild leader the idea is to recruit more players and have the strongest pvp guild in the battle group implementing ideas like this acts as a deterrent.

Though also I do not believe that joining our guild is a road to easy epics. I got all my pvp gear before I joined this guild, but I joined this guild on the basis of two things. Player who like me love their PvP and secondly to join for some premade/raid organised fun.
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:28 pm

First of.. I'll start to respond to 3xit's post.

Yes, its a bad thing that so few answer and participate in pvp events, its not too much to ask that all ppl online should answer a simple question..

Your suggestion in the matter would be good if all were equal, but we aint. Some of us have fulltime jobs, family and lot of other interests and therefor we just spend a very small part of our life in wow. While some of us have quite lot free time to spend online, and can grind money or do quests whatever.
Also, to pay 10g every week would actually ruin some of us in the end, we're here to have fun.. not to pay a effort or make a career of any kind.

(That's my main reason for quitting pve, its too much "bound" times to keep up with, too much a carreer where the best will get better, and the worst never will get along)

Also, how can we know if someones reason for not participating in a premade is true or false? And what would be enough? "No, I'd like to do my auctions in Orgrimmar for some hour" .. or "No, I havnt spend no time with my kids today, I need to be with them tonight" .. ? Who to judge?

As Shízzy says aswell. Who will manage all this? Keep track on who that have payed, and who have gotten their money back already? That would be a fulltime job ^^ no PvP for that person! .. Can't be done mate.. Sorry, its a good thought, that all should pull their part to the guild..

This guild is working and growing because of some have time and energy to spend in it, to recruit, to make forums, to think out good rules etc.. We should not punish those who can't spend as much time as others, or have other interests that comes first. And we cant reward those who can spend 5 of 7 evenings of a week in wow. It wouldnt be fair really.

I'm trying to spend less time in wow, more time with my family and job and outdoors, its hard. Because I find wow very fun from time to time.. But its more important with the real life. I am running this guild as GM, that will be my effort. I do not want any material rewards of any kind, the best reward I can get is a pleased guild who participate and think it's all fun.

Shízzy wrote:
From what I understood from all of officers and Guild leader the idea is to recruit more players and have the strongest pvp guild in the battle group implementing ideas like this acts as a deterrent.
That's very right. We're here to be the strongest pvp guild, that's why we're putting back the resiliance cap. Because earlier (and still) we have lot of those ppl who are here just because they cant get into a hardcore pve guild, because of lack of gear. So they think its easier to grind up epixx in pvp ^^ which isnt really right.
Tho still, we're all here to have fun, isnt that right? I mean, all who skip the fun just to be the best is just stupid, that's just spending money on nothing.

So have fun, come with ideas like this, discuss how to make this guild better. Ofcourse we are a guild aiming for success aswell, which is great fun, but we aint robots.

Hm, this message got a lil messy, and long.. But I hope you all get what I mean.

Peace out.
Maggie.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xit

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:34 pm

anyways , i 95% of the reason i posted it. is it os hard to say yes or no.

yeah when im in a fight or in karazahn or soeing like thati na fight so i cant wactch chat i can understand then.

i don t mind if people say no. i asked like in the 20 min every 3 min.

offtopic.

i only thing that 8 members or 12 will ony reply to this topic the best aint browsering forumss Basketball
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Meatpuppet wrote:
Good idea, though it is slightly complicated.

A lot of the people in this guild are not hardcore pvpers, hell, a lot of them cant even pvp when needed in the first place.They should just join a pve guild since all they want is epix, gg to them.But, if given the right tools such as ability to change guild notes etc, im pretty sure i can organise premades as i am online during that time on most days.

You're very right indeed. Alot of our members think the fastest way to a hardcore pve guild is thru a pvp guild. Which is lies.
Thru a pvp guild you get pvp items.. and slow.. pvp gear sucks bigtime for endgame pve. and vice versa.

Meatpuppet, you will be promoted to officer as soon as I get home again. You have showed enthusiasm and showed that you're a good arranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Premade's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade's.   Premade's. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premade's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beg for your life :: General section :: General discussion-
Jump to: