Beg for your life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beg for your life

Beg for your life PvP on Xavius for the real horde.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magrathia

New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Empty
PostSubject: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:53 pm

<<< New statement >>>
Ok, I have decided (after I got some suggestions from guild members) to reform the statement a bit.

On November the 10th, you'll have to have 150+ resiliance or you will be kicked. IF NOT you have enough arena points or honor saved to cover it when S3 comes out. Those who claim to have honor/arena points saved enough will ofcourse not be kicked, we do not force you to buy S2 items or old Honor-items just to get 150+ resiliance. But please work on it all.

So eg.. if you have 70 resiliance and 25000 honor + 3000 arena points saved, you would be able to buy:
15300honor - Veterans necklace = 18 resiliance
9435honor - Seargents Cloak = 16 resiliance
1875arena points - Merciless head = 25-32 resiliance
1125arena points - Merciless gloves = 24 resiliance

So that's equal to 83-90 resiliance.
Tho when S3 comes, it'll be new Arena sets and new Honor items, so rather save those points. But we will count it as resiliance..

Hm, I'm a bit messed up, if you wonder.. please talk with me!
<<< End of New statement >>>

As we have decided to not add ppl that have less then 150 resiliance atm, we also have to push our current lowbie-resi members to improve their stats.

The following members have til november the 10th to get their resiliance to atleast 150.

Druids:
Bluray (138)
Rockycow (125)
Szürkemarha (47)
Epoche (31)
Ormekur (4)

Hunters: (tho they seem to be good at keeping their resi high Wink )
Basturk (114)

Mages:
Audacious (129)
Burneo (100)
Nikolat (81)
Spirytuz (76)
Geterro (57)
Koeb (0)

Paladins: (All of them, I'm afraid to say)
Proeko (140)
Valora (64)
Neryia (23)
Micado (17)

Priests:
Ywoman (144)
Smellpower (91)
Watters (63)
Apocalyptic (48 )
Ekizz (23)

Rogues:
Orphen (113)
Mjute (103)
Roxt (95)
Ibux (54)
Scissor (53)
Discoduck (24)

Shamans:
Vetlas (128 )
Zahabe (116)
Cahill (110)
Maarten (46)
Thrallern (17)
Coltz (16)

Warlocks:
Sininenmarsu (132)
Graftak (68 )
Prizzo (33)

Warriors: (many with low resi, but the triple with good resiliance Wink )
Zenhorn (147)
Sigurd (140)
Seegato (133)
Typhuss (133)
Derel (124)
Grusendorff (122)
Tuff (18 )
Grobar (0)
Thzar (0)

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:33 pm

These characters are alts, and will not be kicked when the time is out.

Micoado
Koeb
Smellpower
Scissor
Back to top Go down
Meatpuppet

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:40 am

One problem, a lot of these people are waiting for s3 to come out to spend all there honour/arena points.
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:23 pm

You might be right, but still.. If you're a dedicated pvper, you should have quite alot resiliance already. If not from arena items then from honor items. Before I actually kick them, I will inspect their arenateams. Tho I want all members listed here to improve rather quick.
Back to top Go down
Meatpuppet

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:55 pm

yea, if u have a load of honour spend it and make it up over the next 3 weeks, its pretty easy, 2-3k a day is enough.
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:38 pm

Ok, I have decided (after I got some suggestions from guild members) to reform the statement a bit.

On November the 10th, you'll have to have 150+ resiliance or you will be kicked. IF NOT you have enough arena points or honor saved to cover it when S3 comes out. Those who claim to have honor/arena points saved enough will ofcourse not be kicked, we do not force you to buy S2 items or old Honor-items just to get 150+ resiliance. But please work on it all.

So eg.. if you have 70 resiliance and 25000 honor + 3000 arena points saved, you would be able to buy:
15300honor - Veterans necklace = 18 resiliance
9435honor - Seargents Cloak = 16 resiliance
1875arena points - Merciless head = 25-32 resiliance
1125arena points - Merciless gloves = 24 resiliance

So that's equal to 83-90 resiliance.
Tho when S3 comes, it'll be new Arena sets and new Honor items, so rather save those points. But we will count it as resiliance..

Hm, I'm a bit messed up, if you wonder.. please talk with me!
Back to top Go down
Burneo

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:06 pm

Magrathia wrote:
Mages:...
Burneo (100)...
Burneo's got 198 resilience at the moment (as stated in guild profile comment) and over 3K arena and 35K honour points (all to be spent after coming patch) so there is no reason to kick out such a prominent mage!
Smellpower will get his resilience in new patch as well to meet guild standards
Back to top Go down
Nikolat

Nikolat

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Same with me Nikolat have 262 resilince now and 10k honora and 1k arena points ofc i will have more honor and arena points ..................waiting season 3 to spend all Smile for more resilience .......

Cya in game Wink

i changed my res now i have more Very Happy:D:D:D:D

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:03 am

Seems like your characters are all cool then Wink ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!   New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New resiliance rule and warning! -ALL READ!
Page 1 of 1