Beg for your life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beg for your life

Beg for your life PvP on Xavius for the real horde.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Officers -New promotes and info.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magrathia

Officers -New promotes and info. Empty
PostSubject: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:19 pm

Hello fellas. There's mainly a few in the guild who're participating in our activities and events and also a few who are hosting the events and activities .. I thought we could add some more to those few.

So I'm willing to promote some people that I think could contribute to the guild.

Meatpuppet, congratulations. I want you to mainly work on getting more premades up, getting ppl to actually participate in those. No harsh language or likelyhood needed. Just do as you've done to here, get ppl to listen, to see the fun and good with joinig a premade and not doig it alone. I know you're good with words and arrangement.

Grimord, congratulations. You will help me to get people to use the forum, to contribute with information and tips to their fellow classmates and guildmates, to add a link to that great wow-movie they just saw on youtube, to participate in discussions about the guild past and future. I know you're having a interest in foruming, a interest to get people to socialize and help eachother.

And ofcourse our old officers, who will keep on the good work!
Thank you Ragnarrök, Fatalian, Golmffs and ofcourse Kraizd, who will get to the GM post as soon as he asks me for it. Or if he rather stand as vice GM.

I need you all to help me push the players with low resiliance, they need to improve. Read my post here, I posted the players with too low resi.
https://begforyourlife.all-up.com/latest-news-f2/new-resiliance-rule-and-warning-all-read-t66.htm

Thank you all for participating and helping.
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:43 pm

I will soon post my macros for running premades. So all officers and others who feel like running premades will use the same tactics.

Ofcourse, if you have some better tactic, try it out ^^
Back to top Go down
Meatpuppet

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:39 am

Why thank you mag Smile I will do the best with the time I have available.

rendeer bounce
Back to top Go down
Ragnarrok

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:39 pm

Congratz cheers

Meatpuppet, Grimord
Back to top Go down
Meatpuppet

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:33 am

I r teh sex bomb, ty all..

time 4 spam

sunny farao rendeer cherry albino affraid lol! flower afro elephant study king queen geek monkey alien pale silent tongue What a Face clown Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Grimord

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:43 am

We're still wrongly ranked though ;(! Another officer (can't remember who) promoted us but he couldn't rank us above Champion which stand for +400 resi. So we need fellow Magrathia to promote us.

/pushes Magrathia around
Back to top Go down
Magrathia

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:19 pm

Sorry its now done. Grimord + Meatpuppet are now Gladiators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officers -New promotes and info.   Officers -New promotes and info. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officers -New promotes and info.
Page 1 of 1